Internal Affairs

How to File a Complaint

The department investigates all complaints against Tulsa Police employees, including anonymous complaints.  Complaints must be received within one year of the date of occurrence. After one year, the complaints will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you want to be contacted please include a phone number or email address with your complaint. Internal Affairs can only investigate complaints about Tulsa Police employees.

A complaint concerning a Tulsa Police employee may be filed with the department in the following ways:

  • Complaint Form- You can send the form in to Internal affairs using the "EMAIL" button. You may also print then scan and e-mail your form to, If preferred you may deliver it to any uniform division (addresses below) or mail it to:

Tulsa Police Department Internal Affairs
600 Civic Center
Tulsa, OK 74103

  • Online Form - You may fill out a complaint online.
  • In Person- Go to the Internal Affairs Office, 600 Civic Center, Suite 305, during business hours, 8 A.M. through 4:30 P.M. Monday through Friday.

Or go to any Tulsa Police Department Uniform Division during business hours and request to speak to a supervisor:

- Mingo Valley Division, 10122 E. 11 St., (918) 586-6000
- Gilcrease Division, 3436 N. Delaware Ave., (918) 591-4100
- Riverside Division, 7515 Riverside Drive, (918) 596-1100

  • By Phone- Call the Internal Affairs Office at (918) 596-9379.  You will be mailed a complaint form. The form is only for your convenience and use of it is not required. However, the form may help by prompting you to provide information needed for the investigation.

  • By Mail- Write a letter to the Chief of Police:

    Chief Wendell Franklin
    600 Civic Center
    Tulsa, OK   74103-3822

  • Anonymously- Internal Affairs Tip Line (918) 596-1355

Annual Reports



» InternalAffairs

Quick Links

Mayor's Action Center