Welcome to the Tulsa Police Department Citizens Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to
submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if
online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If you answered yes to all of the above
questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before
filing the report. If you answered no to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency?
- This incident occurred within the Tulsa
Police Department City limits?
- This Collision did not occur on an Interstate?
Upon completion of this report process
- See the words: "Your online police report
has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be able to print a copy of the police
report to keep for your records.
- When your report is processed by
the Records Division, a number will be assigned and emailed to
you. You must provide a valid email address in order to receive a
report number by email. When you receive a number the report has
been accepted and is on file.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online
Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of
your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
In order to complete an Online
Report; please select either the "Crime Report/Supplemental Crime
Report" or the "Collision Report"below.
Vehicles reports will not
be accepted on this form - Call 918-596-9222 and have an officer
sent to your location**