To provide and serve the citizens of Tulsa with ethical,
accurate, and unbiased scientific services in order to assist law
enforcement and judicial
Primary Goals and
- Use methods and procedures that are recognized and accepted by
the forensic science profession.
- Maintain a quality assurance program that meets or
- Provide high-quality scientific services in a timely
- Effectively communicate investigative information to our
- Accurately present expert testimony in an understandable,
unbiased, and professional manner.
- Provide continuing education and training opportunities to
maintain a highly-qualified staff.
- Provide educational information to benefit our community.
- Concentrate efforts and resources on services most requested by
Tulsa Police Department
1111 W. 17th Street
Building E, 2nd Floor
Tulsa, OK 74107
Phone (918) 596-9266
All technical and management staff in
the laboratory will avoid all arrangements, relationships, and
associations that result in any internal or external commercial,
financial, political or other pressure to affect the work product
of the laboratory in any way. The entire laboratory staff must
avoid even the appearance of conflict of interest or vulnerability
to pressure from any quarter.