Check For Warrants
The warrants on this site are for information purposes only.
Outstanding warrants on this page are updated throughout the work
week but be aware that warrants are continuously being issued and
cancelled 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you know the
location of someone listed as wanted, please contact your local law
Citizens cannot server warrants.
If you know where to find a wanted person, please email Fugitive
Warrants Unit Corporal: Matt Hart at email@example.com.
- All warrants should be verified through Tulsa Police Records or
N.C.I.C. before service.
- Only law enforcement officers may make an arrest based on a
- The fact that a warrant is listed on this page does not mean
that Tulsa will extradite the offender.
- Do not use the tip form unless you have information that might
help officers locate a wanted person.
- Please avoid tips informing the department that a person has a
warrant. We know.
- Do not expect a reply. We cannot contact you unless you
leave contact information.
- Warrants can only be recalled by the issuing court.
Courts usually require a death certificate to recall a
warrant on a deceased person.
- These tips go directly to the fugitive warrants.
- For tips on wanted persons contact Corporal Matt Hart with the
Fugitive Warrants Unit: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime Stoppers: Call 918-596-COPS.
There is not an error in this listing. However if you
insist there is an error please Click Here.
City Warrants Call - Municipal Courts (918) 596-7761
County Warrants Call (918) 596-5000.