Welcome to the Tulsa Police Department Citizens' Online Police
Reporting System. This system allows you to submit a police report
and print a copy for your records. This system is not
a substitute for calling 911. Your report may not be reviewed
for up to 48 hours.
This system is NOT for:
Please ensure your pop-up blocking software is turned off before
filing your report. Our Frequently Asked Questions section may also be
- Emergencies or in-progress crimes
- Criminal activity requiring immediate action
- Anonymous reports of criminal activity
- Collisions occurring on Interstate highways e.g., I-244, I-44,
- Crimes occurring outside the corporate City Limits of
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted"
showing that your police report is complete.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report for your
- You must provide a valid email address for your report
to be accepted. When your report is processed, a number will be
assigned and e-mailed to you. When you receive a number the report
has been accepted and is on file.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting
System will be reviewed.
- If further investigation of your case is needed, you may be
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
In order to complete an Online Report; please select
either the "Crime Report/Supplemental Crime Report" or the
"Collision Report" below.
** Stolen Vehicles reports will not be accepted on this
** Call 918-596-9222 and have an officer sent to your