Traffic Collision Report Form
Report form "White Sheet" Here
All Divisions and most QT across Tulsa have a hard copy of this
collison form as well.
- State law requires that vehicle drivers must immediately stop
at the scene, render aid and exchange information when involved in
a traffic collision.
- Obtain drivers license and insurance information from the other
Drivers License and Security Verification Form.
- Complete all information on both sides of this report form.
Type or print with black ink.
- Your information should be listed in the Unit 1 section.
Information for the other vehicle shall be indicated as Unit
- Use additional report forms when more than two (2) vehicles are
involved. Change unit numbers to 3,4, ect.
- Contact your insurance company as soon as possible.
- Complete report forms can be dropped off at any Tulsa Police
Department Division or mailed/dropped off to:
Tulsa Police Department
600 Civic Center
Tulsa, Ok 74103
(918) 596-9286 or (918) 596-9287
- Should be completed within 24 hours.
Collision Reports can also be submitted online through the use
of our online reporting system. Note: You do not need the white
sheet and can begin by selecting the START REPORT
Citizens Online Police Reporting
System Main Page
Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting