Reporting Problems - Abandoned, Disabled or Illegally Parked Vehicles

Please select the appropriate form to report an abandoned / disabled vehicle:

On Private Property - Illegal / Inoperable Vehicle (yard or driveway)

On City Street - Abandoned / Disabled Vehicle

Questions? Please contact the Mayor's Action Center: 596-2100

» Abandoned or Disabled Vehicle

Quick Links

Mayor's Action Center