Reporting Problems - Structure Maintenance

Does the house or building next to yours have a tarp on the roof or does the structure look neglected?  The City has ordinances that help keep Tulsa looking good and this form will let us know about the problem and where to find it.

This form is only for properties with existing structures. Please do not use it to report a vacant lot.

Be sure to fill this form in as accurately as possible so we can resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

*indicates a required field

Contact Information








When did you notice the problem?

Date Encountered*:            

Please enter a detailed description of where the problem is:

If you cannot determine the address, please call the Mayor's Action Center at 918-596-2100.



Have you reported this problem before?

: Case Number:

Questions? Please contact the Mayor's Action Center: 596-2100

If your browser will not submit this form, then you must call the MAC at 596-2100 to submit your problem report.

» Property Maintenance

Quick Links

Mayor's Action Center