Reporting Problems - Traffic Signals and Signs

Whether it is a burned out light, an intersection that is flashing red, or lights that make you wait way too long, use this form to let us know about any traffic signals that appear to be malfunctioning.

You can also request new traffic signs using this form!

Please complete the form as accurately and completely as possible to ensure the quickest possible response.

*indicates a required field

Contact Information






When did you notice the problem?

Date Encountered*:            

Please enter a detailed description of where the signal is:
Example: The signal at 51st and Harvard, northbound, is out.



Have you reported this problem before?

: Case Number:

Questions? Please contact the Mayor's Action Center: 596-2100

If your browser will not submit this form, then you must call the MAC at 596-2100 to submit your problem report.


Quick Links

Mayor's Action Center